About Andrew Mead
Integrative Holistic Coaching led me to a life of purpose, balance and happiness
Now I share the possibility of transformation with others
A profound and yet simple question from a friend led me into a journey of inquiry. Jerry asked me “What do you want?”
My answer seemingly had nothing to with work and my career, and yet everything to do with me living the life I dreamed about living. I answered, “I want a deeper connection with my wife.”
And that led me straight into creating miracles, changing jobs, and becoming more connected to my heart and hers with the help of Integrative Holistic Coaching.
I can honestly say I live a balanced life that encompasses my priorities: family, marriage, faith, and transformation. After 20 years of marriage and the challenge of fertility issues, we adopted two amazing boys (who happen to be cousins!). And more recently, we adopted the baby daughter I realized I’ve always wanted. I left my career in sales to become a coach which allows me to travel less and spend more time with my family.
My family and I live in West Seattle, where we are active in our church and community as well as playing baseball, tennis, soccer, drums, guitar, yoga, and riding bikes along the Alki Beach boardwalk.
My Experience and Achievements
- BA in Organization Communication from Western Washington University
- Master’s degree in Intercultural Studies, specializing in cross-cultural communication
- 28 years of direct sales experience consistently ranking in the top 1%
- Recruited, trained, and managed sales teams all while growing personal production, winning the Platinum Growth Award
- Personally recruited 3 of the top 50 producers in Southwestern’s 150 year history
- Pioneer in the team concept within Allstate Financial Services
- Life Insurance & Financial Services team ranked #1 in the country for life insurance
- As a Wealth Management Consultant, I helped agency owners develop deeper relationships with their customers to increase retention and adding more lines of business by creating value for the customer